Are you a disabled person living in Camden?
Do you need advice, support, and information to help you live independently and have choice and control?
Iyiola, who leads on information and advice, can help you work through support and services available within Camden borough and beyond.
He can help if you are looking for support around:
- Benefits and other income support like Personal Independent Payment (PIP) or Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Care – including assessment and information on direct payments and where you can get help to put one in place
- Housing – adaptations, accessible accommodation, sheltered housing, and other housing related issues
- Employment – what support you might need to be able to find and keep a job
- Transport – Blue badges, Disabled Freedom Pass, and Taxicard
- Money and Debt – difficulty in paying rents, mortgages, Council tax and other priority debts
- Rights and Law – Equality Act 2010, Care Act 2014, immigration and appeals
Where it is needed, we will connect you directly to organisations and other advice agencies in Camden. We will follow up to make sure your issues are given the highest priority they deserve.
For more information and support, call Iyiola on 07543 572 793
or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org (opens a new email window)